- This event has passed.
Sat, May 20|12:00pm - 6:00pm Free
The Taste of Irving is an outdoor festival featuring family-friendly activities and food from a variety of area restaurants and food trucks. With live music, a fun zone, a large craft marketplace and culinary entertainment, the event offers attractions for all. The highlights of the event are the food samples; each restaurant sells items from their menu for $5 or less!
Admission to this festival is free.
Free parking and shuttle service to event site from:
Ranchview High School
8401 E. Valley Ranch Pkwy.
Irving, TX 75063
Wheelchair-accessible shuttle provided
- Limited seating is provided at each stage; however, much of the viewing area is standing room only.
- An ATM is available near the Information Tent.
- Alcohol will be sold to guests ages 21 and older, and may not be brought into or removed from the event site.
- Leashed, well-behaved dogs are permitted; the handler is responsible for controlling and cleaning up after the dog at all times.
- Please refrain from smoking within the event grounds.
- ADA parking is available at Ranchview High School, with wheelchair-accessible shuttle service provided.